Lady 706ers dance team registration is live!!
The Lady 706ers Dance team is holding auditions on August 26th and are looking for 18-35-year old women who are talented, dynamic, well-spoken, and are rising stars in the field of entertainment.
Minimum 10 years of dance experience preferred, tumbling skills are a bonus but not required.
Date: August 26 2018
Location: 3000 Columbia Road, grovetown, ga 30813
Note: Must be between 18 and 35 years old by August 1st, 2018. Please bring a government issued ID, resume, choreographed routine and head shot (not returnable).
This audition is closed to the public. Only audition candidates will be admitted.
Pre-registration: Pre-registration will begin on August 6th and will close at 4:00pm on August 24th. Registration will be continued to be taken at the door on the date of the tryout. At the door registration starts at 1:00 tryout will promptly start at 2:00pm. All fees due on day of tryout cash and card accepted
TRAINING CAMP: Dancers who make the final cut need to be available on September 23rd from 3:00pm -6:00pm. Finalists will participate in a dancer training camp. The final team will be selected on Friday, September 28th
REQUIRED ATTIRE: A black, white, blue, or red two-piece form-fitting outfit is mandatory. NO BAGGY CLOTHES. Please wear FULL performance makeup. Dance or athletic shoes with non-marking soles (ABSOLUTELY NO HEELS, NO COMBAT BOOTS, AND NO SHOES WITH MARKING SOLES NO VISIBLE BODY JEWELRY).
● All dancers must be 18-35 years of age and at least 18 years of age by August 1, 2018
● Be of sound moral character
● All dancers must bring a government issued ID
● A dance or professional resume
● Come prepared to demonstrate a 30 second choreographed routine with choice of music on a cd.
● High school graduate or equivalent.
● All dancers must have flexible evening schedules for rehearsals, games, and appearances during the season.
● All dance team members for 2018-19 season will be required to attend several community/charity appearances.
● All dance team members must have their own reliable transportation to attend games, rehearsals, and appearances.